Sunday, April 27, 2008

PROMMMMM




Sooooo many of you know, I had prom last night. IT was amazing! Here are just a few pictures, there will be more to come!!! Marcas and I went with 2 other couples out to Hani Yori's before and then everyone came to my house afterwards to watch the Notebook! lol Goooood times :) p.s. dialogue on the second and third picture... mom- "okay pretend you dont like each other" then "okay now you do" haha so thats why its like that

4 comments:

The Fawcett Family said...

Allison! Cute pictures! (Your date isn't too bad either). I am glad you had fun and I like your dress. We love you and miss you. Wish we could have seen you!

Jared and Crystal said...

Ally you are so beautiful! So glad you had such a fun time! I can't wait to hear more about it! Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute pictures. OH yeah, I guess I took them. I am looking forward to more when you get them. I love you. I am glad you had a nice time and chose to dress modestly. WAy to go. Mom

Christy said...

I am glad I FINALLY got to see pics of you in your dress! You are absolutely gorgeous! Hope you had an amazing time! LOVE YOU!!!